addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Anyone Want to Staff a Permaculture Booth 4/24/08

Anyone Want to Staff a Permaculture Booth 4/24/08

Lisa F.
lisa.f.organizer
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 338
USM has invited us to have a table at its Earth Day Fair on the Gorham campus 4/24 from 11am to 2pm. I may be able to do it but would also love some company, especially for the setup (11:30?) and breakdown (2 - 2:30). Anyone have an hour or two that day and geographically close enough to make it work?
Elaine
user 3022592
Portland, ME
Post #: 106
Lisa,

I'm scheduled for a haircut in Westbrook at 11:00. So when I get out around 11:30 I could drive on to Gorham and help then, to free you up for lunch etc.

Elaine
Lisa F.
lisa.f.organizer
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 339
Thanks Elaine. I think I might pass on having a table this year... just not enough time to plan a meaningful display on short notice. Next year, though...
Elaine
user 3022592
Portland, ME
Post #: 121
Got it, Lisa.

Elaine