addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Enlightenment Next/Pemaculture

Enlightenment Next/Pemaculture

Penelope
user 5846522
Portland, ME
Post #: 23
As I write I am listening to an Enlighten Next world wide broadcast over the web. This broadcast is centered on discussing consciousness, culture, and the cosmos.

The discussion of interconnectiveness, cultural and environmental evolution, consciousness, and spirit in action feels close to what is going on here.
Ted M.
TedMarkow
Brunswick, ME
Post #: 61
So...how do we log on?
Penelope
user 5846522
Portland, ME
Post #: 26
Hi Ted - During the broadcast they mentioned that they would subsequently post the broadcast. www.wie.org