addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Winter Cache Event

Winter Cache Event

Michelle Colleen B...
MichelleColleen
Portland, ME
Post #: 5
I work with The Winter Cache Project, and I wanted to invite everyone out to our Potato Planting and BBQ.
The info is below. Hope you can make it.... and as always, we have farm workparties every Sunday during the growing season. Drop me an email for more information: michelleboisvert82@gmail.com

Sunday, 7/6
5th Annual Potato Planting & Potluck BBQ at Pleasant Valley Acres. The Eat Local Food Coalition of Maine is dubbing this 4th of July "Maine Food Independence Day."

We're jazzed to join other local food celebrations around the state with our annual potato planting barbeque!

Bring a dish to share or something for the grill.
Check out www. eatmainefoods. org for some local picnic food ideas. BYO Bowls & utensils.

carpool leaves from Peppermint Park (corner of Cumberland and Smith Sts) at 9:30AM; directions to Pleasant Valley Acres can be found at www. wintercacheproject. org/directions