addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Nutrient levels in U.S. food supply

Nutrient levels in U.S. food supply

Lisa F.
lisa.f.organizer
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 654
This is probably no surprise to many of us, but it is an interesting overview with lots of background.

http://www.organic-ce...­
Penelope
user 5846522
Portland, ME
Post #: 108
lisa thanks for posting. the gist of the information is no surprise but to have it compiled like this is compelling.
Merry H.
Merrymaker
Portland, ME
Post #: 60
This is powerful education. It should be headline news. One more reason to build a permaculture community! Merry