addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › The book "Root Cellaring" by Mike and Nancy Bubel

The book "Root Cellaring" by Mike and Nancy Bubel

Penelope
user 5846522
Portland, ME
Post #: 107
I recently placed an Amazon order and mistakingly ordered two "Root Cellaring" books authored by Mike and Nancy Bubel. I really like the book but two is too many.

I will bring the book with me to the next Permaculture meeting on December 9th should anyone be interested in purchasing it for half price or email me to let me know.
Aaron P.
user 6845673
Falmouth, ME
Post #: 66
I sent you an email.
zengeos
zengeos
Gorham, ME
Post #: 253
Perhaps several people could contribute toward the book as part of the Permaculture Book Library?