addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Petition for Garden on White House Lawn

Petition for Garden on White House Lawn

matt
matt.portland
Portland, ME
Post #: 10
Hi everyone,

I wanted to share a website to petition President-Elect Obama to create a garden on the front lawn of the White House.  I heard Roger (a Scarborough resident, who started the petition) speak about it at the Bioneers Conference and was psyched to sign the petition after Obama won, but forgot to do it until today. I was thinking they could use some support and maybe a little nudging for a permaculture garden...sign on for a great cause!