Location visible to members
Please check the comments on the day of the event, just in case we decide not to play because of the weather or so...
Let's go to "Kristineberg Idrottsplats", where we can play with good light conditions - untill the time we want!
To go to the pitch: T-bana to Kristineberg (green line), and when you come out of the station, just go straight on untill you see a pitch on your left (5 to 10 minutes walk). (don't go to the stadium to the right, this is not for us)
- football shoes or normal sport shoes, but football shoes are recommended as we play on artificial grass (outdoor) and it can be slippery.
- water, as there is no access to water there.
- 2 t-shirts (a light and a dark t-shirt), so that we can change teams if needed.
- a ball if you have one, so that we can play with the best one
You can take shin pads if you want, but it's not really needed, we don't play the world cup :-)
There are no shower or changing cabins there.
The pitch is for 7 vs 7, and we can have 3 teams if we are a lot.
If we are 3 teams, the rules are simple:
- for the first game, we 10 minutes and the winner stays.
- after that, we play 10 minutes and the team who played twice goes out.
- and we continue so that every team plays 20 minutes and has a 10 minutes break.