A modern take on the popular music form from the Dominican Republic.
Fused with elements of R&B from Dominicans in NYC in the late 90’s, and artists like Aventura, Optimo, Xtreme and Toby Love, this new style of Bachata has taken the world by storm!
While keeping certain elements and staying true to its old school roots, Urban Bachata can be upbeat with interesting footwork, fun turn patterns and sexy body movement.
Urban Bachata is danced to such artists as Romeo Santos and Prince Royce.
Instructors: Alvin & Helena
Series Dates: Every Friday, Nov 4 - Dec 16, 2016
There will be no class on Friday Nov 25.
Progressive Series classes are structured to build each week off of the previous and it is encouraged that each student attend all 6 classes in order to not fall behind in the training.
Sign Up Today!
6-Week Series: $85 for full series *
Registered Students: $48 for full series */**
Single Dance Class: $15 / $8 students
Members: FREE for Platinum & Dance Members ***
* Purchase a full 6-Week Series and get:
(1) FREE entry to Any Dance Party **
(1) Complementary Dinner at Social
- Complementary items must be used within 6 weeks from the first day of the purchased series.
- Offer only valid when series is paid for in full price. Not valid with any other offers.
- Dinner includes Puerto Rican Chicken and Rice or 2 tacos or nachos and a soda or bottled water.
** Student Discount Program Info
*** Membership Packages Info