addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Chinese Language Group 中文俱樂部 Message Board › How can I not miss the NEXT Dao Lang Concert!!

How can I not miss the NEXT Dao Lang Concert!!

Closed to new replies

Rhys
Rhyslud
San Pablo, CA
Post #: 4
ARRGH! Is the only way I can describe having never hard that Dao Lang was in town until now.
A legendary Chinese musician/singer/songwriter./producer. Absolutely one of a kind and one of my top ten favorite musicians of ALL TIME. ARRGH!

Here's the problem, I'm a white guy who does not speak even enough Mandarin to be comfortable coming to a meetup. I am about as far from the target demographic as one can get and thus I NEVER hear about these things until they are over.

How do I get on a list or get a heads up. BTW I searched this board and no one mentioned Dao Lang (Shame on those who knew and didn't share.

I want to see in rough order: Karen Mok, A-mei, Tanya Chua, Jiang Xin (aka Jessica), Jasmine (Fish) Leong, Joanna Wang, David Tao, Angela An, xu qianya, Jay Chou, Cheer Chen, Elva Hsaio, Landy Wen, Vivian Hsu, and even Jolin. Oh and Dao Lang and Yun Duo (who were just here) Sadly Chen Lin has passed away or she'd be on my list too.

How do I get plugged in?