addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Santa Monica Law of Attraction & International Meetup Message Board › Meetup on Facebook! Let's connect over summer travels! & Thank you Kryztal!

Meetup on Facebook! Let's connect over summer travels! & Thank you Kryztal!

Carrie G.
Group Organizer
Santa Monica, CA
First, want to thank you Kryztal ever so much for hosting the coffee LOA talk meetups while we're away for the summer (and while I was getting ready to leave lol)... People are SO grateful for your 'stepping up!'

Secondly, if any of you are on facebook, or twitter, feel free to reply your link on our discussion board, or if you want to just connect with me personally, reply to my email as to how to find you on FB :)

My FB link is­ and I'm­ on twitter. I can now access these more easily while we're traveling for the summer via my new HTC android! LOVE IT! SO grateful for this amazing technology! If you'd like to see what I'm up to and share what you're up to for the summer, let's connect!

In Loving Gratitude,

Carrie Gebbie, MS