addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Mid-Atlantic Region Skype for Business User Group Message Board › Interested in learning about Office 365? Join me!

Interested in learning about Office 365? Join me!

Nikkia T. C.
user 56987172
King George, VA
Post #: 11
Hi everyone! Interested in Office 365 and want to learn more? Have questions or would you like to know what all the talk about Office 365 is about? Join me and I will tell you all about it! I am demoing Office 365 at the Microsoft Store in the Fashion Center Mall in Pentagon City on Thursday, 12 September 12:00-1:00 pm. As well as learning about Office 365, you will have a chance to win a copy of Windows 8 and Office 2013. I will have future events through the end of the year so if you can't make this one, no worries. Please register here. Also, feel free to contact me at service@cartermcgowanservices.com or 540-693-0578 if you have any questions. Thanks and I hope to see you there!