June-July Photo Challenge
Since we are well into June and everyone seems busy for the summer, this photo challenge covers both June & July. This challenge will be "Summer Fun" and is all about the Fun Spirit of Summer, so get some images of your family doing something fun, or other fun things that you encounter this summer.
The rules of this competition are that the image needs to be taken between June 12th through July 31st closing at 10:00pm. This challenge is about expanding your opportunities, so please don't upload an archived image! Anything goes as long as it represents an image or concept of "Summer Fun".
Upload your images to this Album: "SUMMER FUN"
Directions for Challenge:
• After capturing your image, resize to approximately[masked] pix at 72dpi. OK to watermark.
• Click on link above and upload your image to the album (link above).
• In the caption (or comment section), please describe your location, date and settings and anything special that you would like to include. Please only upload one image per person!
• On August 1st, come back and vote (only once) on your favorite image. Voting will close on Monday, Aug 5th at 10pm.
• Note, vote by leaving your vote comment under the photo, in the main comments section, or sending me a direct email.
Winner of this challenge will get their image posted on the main Meetup page during the next challenge. In addition, Shutterbug Novato will print the winning image and place it in the store at the completion of the challenge. Thanks to Shutterbug for their support! Stop by and see last month's winner!
The image with most votes wins the challenge. BTW, you must vote in order for your image to win the challenge, even if your image may get the most votes. Anyone can vote, whether submitting an image or not.
Go out there and start shooting!