JOIN CULTURE UP! in the HERMITAGE AMSTERDAM! And explore what's on in CULTURE BRANDING, MARKETING and TECHNOLOGY.
Culture Up! is full-day conference, mostly in English, for Dutch and international marketing professionals and culture lovers alike. Join us for interesting sessions about BRANDING, DATA ANALYTICS, ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, MEDIA CAMPAIGNS, SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING, ONLINE ADVERTISING, CROWDFUNDING, and more!
Get Up!dated about BEST PRACTICES with our TOP SPEAKERS; grow your NETWORK, MEETUP! and share INSIGHTS with other professionals and culture lovers. Get your ticket for €35 only, including coffee and tea. Get your tickets >> https://cultureup.eventbrite.com. And invite your friends, acquaintances, colleagues and clients for an interesting day out in an amazing venue!
- 9:00 - 16:30 Culture Up! Conference with (ticket for €35 only). Including coffee and tea during the breaks.
- 16:30 - 17:00 Networking drink (consumptions at own expense).
- Suzanne Ophof & Kimberly Klop, Content marketeer & marketeer at Mauritshuis, Dissecting a campaign
- Alyssa Mahler & Michelle van Doorn bij Stichting voordekunst, De impact van crowdfunding
- Mirjam Haak, Freelance market researcher & data analyst, Analytics for more insight
- Martijn van Schieveen, Coordinator Press, Publicity & Digital Media at Hermitage Amsterdam, Our digital journey
- Wouter van der Horst, Founder at We Share Culture - Museum Education & Technology, Museums & YouTube
- Sandra Jongenelen, Marketing & Communicatie at Stedelijk Museum Schiedam, Van verdomhoekje naar succesmuseum
- Michael Vogel, Head marketing & Communications Scapino Ballet Rotterdam, How Scapino grows: looking into drivers & barriers of new audiences
- Natalie Bos & Femke Pijls, Coördinator Marketing & Communicatie & Content Manager at Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam, The Future is Now!
- Fleur Nieuwland, (online) marketeer bij AVROTROS.
Hermitage Amsterdam is a major museum showcasing exhibitions from the vast collection of the grand State Hermitage in St Petersburg, Russia.The museum is spectacularly located on the banks of the river Amstel and is a magnificent building and exhibition space. The perfect place to get Up!dated, inspired and meet each other.
The ticket costs €35 including coffee and thee during the breaks.
Get your tickets >> https://cultureup.eventbrite.com
RSVP on the meetup page does not mean that you get entrance to the event, you must purchase a ticket through Eventbrite in order to attend.
Hope to see you there!