addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Massachusetts Survival and Primitive Skills Message Board Equipment Discussions › Looking for some tarp recommendations

Looking for some tarp recommendations

Derek
user 38991122
Palo Alto, CA
Post #: 1
I went to the Toby Cowern all levels outing and had a great time and learned a lot. One thing that I brought that not many others did was a simple 10x8 ft vinyl tarp. It was clutch in gathering leaves/brush to build a shelter and for starting a fire when it started raining at 2AM. The one I brought was a bit bulky so im looking at some Tyvek tarp options. Ideally Id like to get one thats fire retardant/resistant. Was wondering if anyone had some recommendations. I was looking at this one on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com...­