addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Master Connector Events Message Board › Please support an upstart business

Please support an upstart business

Brad E. C.
user 11091433
Lakewood, CA
Post #: 1
Hello, My CEO Family! Happy Holidays!

Being brand new to CEOSpace, I have learned that cooperation is the key to building a strong business. WEll, although I am unsure if this is allowed, as a friend of a wonderful woman who learned about the "wrong" way of building a business, I wish to make a request on her behalf. She is now $20,000 in debt from starting a business by taking out a loan and, after I just talked with her, is selling anything and everything she can to afford to just to eat. My request is for information on how I may be able to use my membership with CEOSpace to the best of my abilities in helping my "sister" create her own business. Victoria's website.