addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Washington DC Meditation Meetup Group Message Board › Evolutionary Enlightenment events next week

Evolutionary Enlightenment events next week

A former member
Post #: 3
I'm new to this meetup and I look forward to getting together with you soon. I want to let you know about some interesting events in our home here in the capital. Thursday evening, April 12 will be a What Is Enlightenment? magazine salon at The Arlington Institute, led by Robert Heinzman. This salon is an opportunity to come together with others to make sense of the human experience in light of our highest aspirations and understanding. The nature of the inquiry often lends itself to a meditative current running through the conversation, which never ceases to amaze me.

The second event is a Saturday afternoon seminar on Evolutionary Enlightenment entitled "Living With Meaning and Purpose," based on the teachings of Andrew Cohen. It will be an opportunity to explore, together, the ultimate meaning of human life in the twenty-first century. I hope to see some of you there.

Best,
Steve

The details and registration for the events are here