The Brotherhood is holding an open invitation to those who are interested in Men's Work. Our Men's Group holds a membership meeting every Wednesday but we are inviting a select few to attend and participate in and experince the Work. Please sign up - limited space - first come / first attend. AHO!!!
It's our Mission to create a safe and sacred space to allow our Brothers to take off their armor, put down their shields, and open themselves to the strength and beauty of challenging interactions and exercises with other men, as well as giving and receiving supportive feedback within a group dynamic.
This gathering is an introduction to Men’s Work open to both newcomers and experienced men who would like connect with other conscious men.
Come celebrate with other spiritual brothers who are committed to living their deepest truth and offering their greatest gifts.
What is a Men's group?
A men's group is a group of men who meet regularly and are committed to the goals of learning to serve each other to deeper spiritual growth, keeping each other true to their deepest life's purpose, and practicing giving their unique gifts to each other and the world.
Five reasons for a man to join a Men's Group:
Taken from "Way of the Superior Man", by David Deida
1) BEING IN THE COMPANY OF OTHER MEN - "A man discovers and fine tunes his purpose in solitude, in challenging situations, and in the company of other men who won't settle for his bullshit. A mans capacity to receive another mans direct criticism is a measure of his capacity to receive masculine energy."
2) HAVING MEN HOLD YOU ACCOUNTABLE FOR LIVING YOUR DEEPEST PURPOSE - Cut through your BS SE
"Your mission is your priority, unless you know your mission and have aligned your life to it, your core will feel empty. Your presence in the world will be weakened, as will your presence with your intimate partner."
3) MEN WHO ARE DEDICATED WITH YOU - "Be in the company of other men who are dedicated their lives to integrity, truth, and the heart. Men who are dedicated to live with an open heart and give their deepest gifts of love, mission and presence. The way a man penetrates the world should be the same way he penetrates his woman: not merely for personal gain or pleasure, but to magnify love, openness, and depth."
4) SUPPORT YOUR EDGE WITH OTHER MEN - "Choose men friends who themselves are living at their edge, facing their fears and living just beyond them. Men of this kind can love you without protecting you from necessary confrontation with reality that your life involves."
5) CUT THROUGH YOUR BS - "At least once a week, get together with your men friends to serve one another. Cut through the bullshit and talk with each other straight. Welcome such criticisms from your friends. Suggest challenges for each other to take on, in order to bring each other through the fears which limit your surrender in gifting."