addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Portland Mindfulness Message Board Mindful Events › New Meetup: Wisdom & Compassion, Part I

New Meetup: Wisdom & Compassion, Part I

TomC
user 7931343
South Portland, ME
Announcing a new Meetup for Portland Mindfulness Meetup Group!

What: Wisdom & Compassion, Part I

When: December 14, 2009 6:00 PM

Price: $3.00 per person

Where:
First Parish Unitarian Universilist Church
425 Congress St
Portland, ME 04101

This is the first of a two part series, watching a DVD of Jack Kornfield and Pema Chodron, two of America's most seasoned and well-loved mindfulness meditation teachers. During this meetup, we will watch the first half of the video, have time for discussion, and share in a short group meditation. Please join us in mindful community as we gather to increase our awareness and openness to life's experience and explore the principles of wisdom and compassion. All levels of meditators are welcome.

Learn more here:
http://meditation.mee...­