Wanted to let you know about the SAHAJA YOGA meditation classes going on in Vernon Area public library. Our classes are absolutly free.
We meet on weekly basis in the library on every tuesday 7-8 pm. Currently we have 4 weeks available in library.
The agenda of the typical class -
1. Recap from the previous session
2. Talk about the Charka (We cover a particular chakra every week) and meditate on that chakra.
3. Instruction on meditation and then we meditate together about 15- 20 minutes with music and without music.
4. We provide instructions at the end how to meditate at home.
5. Questions and answer sessions
You all are very welcome to the class.
The address of the library is below
Address: 300 Olde Half Day Rd, Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Please feel free to browse more about SAHAJAYOGA Meditation at www.freemeditation.com
Enjoy the bliss!!!
"You cannot know the meaning of your life until you are connected to the power that created you"
"Innately, within us resides the spirit which wants to enlighten you,to give you the peace, the bliss
and the joy of our being."
- Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, Sahaja yoga founder