Let's spend some time outside exploring the DMV area (and possibly beyond)! We'll get together a couple times a month to hike some local trails and hopefully branch out into biking, camping, kayaking, and any other fun activity people would like to try. We'll mix in some game nights, happy hours, brunches, and other indoor activities, depending on the weather.
As we start getting together again, please read and comply with the following precautions related to COVID-19.
Please don't come to an event if you or someone in your household:
• Has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 30 days
• Is waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test
• Has been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 30 days
• Has had COVID-like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, loss of sense of smell) in the past 30 days
• Has traveled outside the DMV area in the past 30 days
When coming to an event, please do the following:
• Avoid carpooling if possible
• Maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet from others whenever possible
• Wear a face covering when gathering at the trail head and whenever it's not possible to maintain 6 feet physical distance (e.g., when passing others on the trail)