What we're about
This meetup gathering offers a unique opportunity for women to truly immerse themselves in slowing down, taking a pause from their busy lives and experiencing the magic of Hygge. Women may be working, retired or businesses owners who share many things in common.
* they are very busy and lack the time needed to make their own self-care a priority – there just aren’t enough hours in the day
* they are always caring for and giving to others, they often feel exhausted, stressed, frustrated and resentful - it’s been such a long time since they’ve done something for themselves and they feel guilty when they do
* they are ambitious, hard working, family is important to them, yet they desire more work/life balance
* they dream of breaking away from routine, taking their work/business hats off just hanging out with friends or meeting new people
* they want to connect with like-minded women who act as supportive cheerleaders
* they lack the enthusiasm and desire because of too many time commitments to plan something on their own
At the end of a Hygge gathering:
* you will have switched off from your work, family life and busy lifestyle
* you will feel happy and proud to have made yourself a priority
* you will be creatively inspired
* you will connect with yourself and others
* you will feel nurtured, energized, relaxed and peaceful
In the heart of James Bay, sits Imagine Studio Cafe (https://www.facebook.com/imaginestudiocafe/?fref=ts), a unique, cozy gathering place. From the moment you walk in the door, you are greeted with warm, calming energy and rustic charm. Described by others as “my new happy place, it’s the perfect location to gather and experience your inner cozy. A small investment will apply to cover the venue and supply costs.
The mood will be set (Hygge style) with candles, cozy blankets, background music, cookies and tea. At each gathering there will be time to socialize and make memories by connecting with a meaningful activity.
I will be hosting Hygge gatherings once per month on the last Friday from 6:30-8:30pm. Please feel free to contact me with questions and suggestions!
Kathy Barlow, Pause: Gatherings for Women, email@example.com
About women. About you. About time.