The venue is brilliant, a big, quiet meeting room just 400 metres from London Bridge station.
So for the first full meet up I will take the lead but then open up to other members to come along and share ideas and inspire you towards wealth building.
How to supercharge our investments & pension pot and make it easy, with low risk - (Markets & property)
- How to control your investment decisions with one hour planning a week.
- When to make decisions. When not to.
- How to access the best markets (my UK pension is held in the US, much wider access to markets & instruments such as futures and options).
- Best way to reduce tax liability
- Property - how to buy through your pension OR build a portfolio.
Short 20 minute presentation then discussion. Then break off for networking and then drinks in the Leather Exchange afterwards.
The £5 fee is just to cover room rental costs.