I started this group to discuss non coding issues with Software Development.
This session is just to meet and greet to discuss talk about what issues are most important to members.
Currently I am considering the following:
1. Software Contracts (I have a specialised contract law firm willing to talk about contract law and I will be releasing my project templates to those interested in using them)
2. CI/CD pipelines (An AWS engineer can give us a talk on best practices when using CI/CD pipelines)
3. Outsourcing (My outsourcing partner will talk about how to find the missing expertise in your team)
4. MicroServices (An AWS engineer can talk about MicroServices design and best practices. I’m particularly interested in how existing monolith software can migrate to cloud native)
5. Talking in diagrams (I will share more about the importance of clear communication using diagrams and having clearly defined mark up protocols)
Please join me for a coffee, suggest topics or offer to talk about your area of expertise.