One of Santa Cruz long running gaming groups, going strong since 2005.
We are a group of 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60 somethings, men and women who enjoy meeting new people and having fun playing board and card games. Please note that we generally do not play traditional card games (canasta, bridge, poker) or traditional board games (monopoly, standard Risk). We play nearly every weekend.
Your hosts provide beverages and have many, many games. You bring snacks to share and games you have to share. Together we get to have a blast gaming and meeting really cool people.
Please note there is a $5 annual fee to members to help pay for the cost of hosting this group on Meet Up. Please pay organizer directly and receive a receipt.
Lancelot's Merry Band of Gamers
Code of Conduct
1) No abusive and/or insulting behavior will be tolerated. Members displaying said behavior will be asked to leave the group.
2) Please come to gaming sober: gaming drunk or stoned is not acceptable. Stoned or drunk members will be asked to leave.
3) If you anticipate being more than 15 minutes late to gaming session you are planning on attending, please text or call the organizer to let him know.
4) If you are sick, please stay home and come back to gaming when you are feeling better.
5) The group does not provide child care. If you have children who are too young to play or are not interested in playing board or card games please do not bring them to gaming.
6) If you attend a gaming session you are under no obligation to play a game you do not like or do not wish to play.
7) Photos are taken of game play for use on the website. If you do not wish have your photo taken simply inform the organizer and/or back out of the photo being taken
8) Fragrance sensitivity: We have members who are sensitive to fragrances. Please refrain from coming to gaming with cologne, perfume or other scented materials.
9) If you are a "No Show" to three or more gaming sessions and there is a waiting list you may lose your spot.