What we're about
RoyalTea Ladies Society is a meetup group for the professional woman. We offer educational workshops, social events, and philanthropist opportunities. The society is designed to rejuvenate and equip our members with the necessary resources to achieve a successful lifestyle that balances the "4 F's" in their lives. (family, finances, friendship, and faith)
Who is this Society for:
1) The professional woman who is looking to break through their comfort zone so they can build a successful lifestyle that balances their home and business.
2) The professional woman would like to network with other entrepreneurs and to learn different business strategies in order to achieve bigger goals and dreams for their business.
3) The professional woman who would like to come together over creativity, laughter, and sisterhood while enjoying a lovely cup of tea.
4) The professional woman who has the passion for giving back to the community through charity events.
5) The professional woman with integrity, a woman who can nurture others.
6) The professional woman who is willing to listen, understand and empower other like-minded women
7) The professional woman who would like an occasional break from today's hectic, high-tech world - and a chance to return to the basics of good tea, good food, and great conversation***
***If you have answered "YES" to these questions, then you'll want to be a part of The RoyalTea Ladies Society!****