No More Mr. Nice Guy is a support group and community of men who are looking to go beyond being a Nice Guy and being good, solid, embodied man. The kind of man who closes the gap between what we want and what we do. The kind of man who shows up in the presence of women.
If you haven’t read the book, No More Mister Nice Guy” by Robert Glover (a mentor of mine), you’ll find it enlightening. Nice guys have been conditioned that if they’re good and do everything right, they will be love, get their needs met and have a smooth life. That’s pretty much a big, fat lie.
There’s nothing wrong with being nice. But the Nice Guy does it to seek approval and avoid rejection. A people-pleaser, setting his now needs and wants aside and pretending he’s something he’s not. An integrated man gets his needs met first, then and only then does he have the power to attract and connect with beautiful women.
We’re a group of men who want to take control of ourselves and our lives.
• Show up powerfully for the kinds of women we want.
• Stop seeking the approval of others.
• Learn effecting ways to get our needs met.
• Feel more powerful and confident.
• Create the kinds of intimate relationships we want.
• Have a full and exciting sex life.
• Embrace our masculinity in order to attract the feminine.