“Silence is a discipline, not of doing, but of being.” – Mohini Panjabi
One of the greatest needs of our time is for silence – away from our continuous activities, distractions, noise, and the tensions and stresses of
The Brahma Kumaris Silent Retreat offers an unprecedented gift: a day of silence during which we intentionally turn our attention away from
the rush of conversations and commitments, images and messages, lists and obligations, and quietly turn inwards to attune ourselves to the
peace that lies at the core of our being.
The Silent Retreat is a facilitated journey with reflective questions for personal journaling and group meditation.
• Reduced stress, fear, anxiety and worry
• Increased and sustained clarity, stability, calm and peace
• Deepened spiritual awareness and higher consciousness
• Self-realisation and self-mastery
• Greater contentment, joy and happiness
• Groundedness and centredness
• Increasingly authentic communication
There is no fee. Donations will be appreciated.