Needs a location
See the Northern Lights in Iceland while embarking on incredible multisport adventures on our Women Only, Small Group Tour in Iceland. The cold winter days won’t keep us indoors! Instead, you’ll go to the world of Fire and Ice to venture out on experiences unique to Iceland’s cold winter temperatures.
Four of your nights will be spent in remote guest houses away from big city lights to increase your chances of catching the dancing green beams. We even planned your trip around the New Moon phase so the Icelandic sky will be at its darkest. Every night your eyes will be cast to the skies to spot Aurora Borealis.
We’ll make the most of every ounce of daylight. You’ll wander inside an enchanting ice cave with it’s vibrant blue hues. You’ll strap on crampons and grab an ice axe to traverse a glacier and ice climb. You’ll search for seals as you kayak along the sea coast. You’ll soak in a hot springs wearing your favorite beanie at the end of a 45 minute winter hike. You’ll tour the famous sites of the Golden Circle. You’ll re-energize in the soothing waters of the Blue Lagoon. You’ll see the iconic sights of Iceland’s south coast including icy waterfalls, black sand beaches, mountains, and glaciers!
• Chase the Northern Lights in Iceland staying in remote accommodations and traveling during the dark skies of the New Moon phase.
• Explore an enchanting glacial Ice Cave that can only be accessed during the cold winter months.
• Walk and Ice Climb on Sólheimajökull Glacier with all technical gear provided.
• Hike 45 minutes into the wintery wilderness to relax in a natural hot spring.
• Kayak along the scenic coast of Stokkseyri searching for seals.
• Soak in the geothermal waters of the Blue Lagoon and soften your skin with a silica face mask.
• Tour the three destinations that comprise the famous Golden Circle – Þingvellir National Park, Geysir, and Gullfoss.
• Enjoy the iconic sights of Iceland’s southern coast including Skógarfoss Waterfall, Dyrhólaey, Glacier Lagoon, and Seljalandsfoss with private transportation.
• Embark on your adventure with an encouraging and supportive group of Bad Ass women! – Private Explorer Chick, small group, women only tour.
See website for full details and to book.
Join the Facebook Event to meet Explorer Chicks from other cities!
Don't forget to follow Explorer Chick on Facebook too!