Goal management with OKRs is spreading at
unprecedented speed in German organizations. The digitalization motivates startups, medium-sized enterprises and corporates to strengethen focus, coordination and participation of employees through new organizational processes. Digital pioneers like Google and Zalando serve as role models for the leadership teams of these companies.
• Welcome: Johannes Müller (www.workpath.com)
The development of Objectives und Key Results in Europe - from Intel and Google to Amazon, Netflix and Zalando: How to use OKRs to create network organizations with autonomous teams and drive employee engagement.
• Impulse: Meet Daniel Westphal from etventure sharing how agile mindset led to a learning network organization with OKRs.
• Impulse: Maximilian Pahn from mymuesli sharing experiences of almost 4 years with OKRs.
• Panel: Adi Nisal from Scout24, Maximilian Pahn from myMuesli, Daniel Westphal from etventure
• Open exchange: Use the chance to clear up any questions with knowledgeable practicioners and get impulses for your own organization. No matter if you are a beginner or practicioner, you will find your answers in the OKR forum.
Note: The forum will be in English