What we're about
Learn! Practice! Share war stories! This SAFe® CoP is for those interested in learning and sharing stories on how to scale their Agile implementations using the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®)
The purpose of the SAFe® CoP is to provide a forum for industry leaders, executives, practitioners, software developers, managers, coaches, consultants, trainers and agile working group team members, who are involved in planning and implementing Agile software development philosophies, principles, and practices at enterprise scale to share experiences and network around Scaling Agile. The focus of this SAFe® CoP is Scaling Agile, i.e. on factors, methods, and techniques that influence an enterprise wide adoption of agile. The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) is a rapidly evolving framework built upon proven success patterns that addresses and takes into account most of the factors surrounding an enterprise wide adoption of Agile. The initial focus of this CoP shall hence be the SAFe® Framework.
At our SAFe®CoP we agreed that this Group is about:
- meeting people who do SAFe every day
- exchange experiences
- help troubleshoot and solve each-others' specific problems
- discuss and clarify advance concepts
- and have FUN with SAFe!
We also agreed that this Group IS NOT about:
- agile basics (check other meetups or google info)
- SAFe basics (plenty of info at http://www.scaledagil... ( http://www.scaledagileframework.com/ ))
- SAFe training (please check our sponsors for training providers)
- and SAFe bashing (please use other meetups or forums).
If this is what you would also like to do, come and join in!