What we're about
Why is it so hard to form strong bonds after 40?
Why is it so hard to nurture friendships in the area?
Do you have a support system or looking to create some new healthy relationships?
Do you take time to give back to yourself?
If these are questions you ask yourself, this may be a good group for you. The mission of this group is really to create a "village". Relationships seem to come and go or naturally go through positive or negative phases. We outgrow people or get left behind by others and eventually get to a place where we are starting over and need to create a new family so it fits into the present phase of life .
So here we are - hoping to find some folks that we can meet at the local coffee shop on Saturday morning, meet randomly for happy hour, go to Costco or Wegmans together, have some wine at home and invite some friends over just because, have a spa day....sound interesting?
You should consider joining this group if any of these resonate with you:
- You are between 40 and 60 years old
- Live in Loudoun County
- Are tired of going to meet-ups and having "surface" conversations
- Are interested in finding people that you can call friends
- Looking for a local community to do life with
- Committed to building relationships and can be present for others
- Enjoy getting massages, exercise regularly or are looking for motivation and accountability
Upcoming events (4+)
Past events (3)
This content is available only to members