addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Melbourne Network Marketing Message Board › Australia or Bust!!!

Australia or Bust!!!

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi, my name is Beth Harris and I am an Independent Consultant for a very lucrative top of the line Health and Wellness company. We are expanding into Australia in July. As of now we are only offered in the USA, Canada, and Puerto Rico. All of our six diverse product lines are Swiss formulated, Botanically based Pure Safe and Beneficial, and Vegan friendly. I would love to share info with you and send you samples of our products. If you are interested in a Home Based Business that allows you freedom of time and unlimited income potential, or just amazing products at a 35% to 80% discount that range from Anti-aging skincare, Gender specific vitamins, to Color Cosmetics please contact me through the message board.
Barb G.
user 2762475
Des Moines, IA
Post #: 1
Wow, a lot of people have discovered this meetup and are prospecting for Arbonne. Good luck to you Beth. I am also prospecting for Arbonne. I already have my team started, so I have local people ready to answer questions. Contact me for more information. www.bgordon.myarbonne.com.