addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Melbourne New In Town Meetup Message Board › Melbourne Photo Studio (with Cyc-Wall) for Hire

Melbourne Photo Studio (with Cyc-Wall) for Hire

Nic M.
ARTS.org.au
Group Organizer
Melbourne, AU
I'm renting out my (new) photography studio space again!  

This one, in West Melbourne next to the river, is even bigger at 4.5m x 11.0m, and I've build a solid white cyc-wall (3.6-metre-high x 4m-wide x 4m-deep) into one half of the room.

It has 90% black-out with some dark curtains.  During the middle of the day some ambient light will still get in.

This time it's available for a whole day at just $99...  For a limited time! Depending on wear-and-tear I may need to put the price up later.

Look after it guys, I need to use it too!   Talk to you soon!

Cheers,

Nic Mason  ~  NicMason.com