addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Melbourne New In Town Meetup Message Board › looking for a house

looking for a house

A former member
Post #: 4
Hi everyone,
I am looking for a house in Melbourne, kinda desperately, and was just wondering if anyone had, or knew of a room available at the moment. I'm not very big, and don't take a lot of room, and am looking for something temporary more than anything. I just have to be out of my house, and I don't have anything to go to as of yet. I have 2 weeks to find something.
Let me know if anyone knows of anywhere.
THanks
Jen
PS, I work in the city so somewhere close would be helpful.
A former member
Post #: 59
Hi Jen

I hope this isn't too late for you - I only saw your post just now.
Readings, the Bookstore in Carlton on Lygon St, has a message board in the window. That's a good place to start looking for a room.

Other places you can try are:
www.messandnoise.com.au
The M&N forum often has housemated wanted posts. You can post your notice there.

The Melbourne Maniacs community on LiveJournal may also be helpful. Being LJ it's a high-traffic community so I'm sure someone could help you out.

Good luck with the move :)