addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Francisco Metal Meetup Group Message Board › Ex'pression College booking bands and solo artists from Audrey Howard

Ex'pression College booking bands and solo artists from Audrey Howard

EbonyMetalDiva62
user 6450436
Oakland, CA
Post #: 111
Hey Everybody -

I just want to put out the word again that I am booking bands and solo artists to record for free at Ex'pression College in Emeryville. I actually have a couple of slots for bands coming up soon if anyone wants to jump in:

Weds. 9/25 12pm - 8pm basic tracking (minimally a trio w/drums) + Mon. 9/30 12pm-8pm overdubs

~or~

Weds. 10/2 12pm - 8pm basic tracking (minimally a trio w/drums) + Mon. 10/7 12pm-8pm overdubs

Cheers -
Audrey
--
--------------------------------------­----------------------------
www.audreyhoward.net