addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Metro Detroit WordPress Meetup Message Board › Informal WordPress Q&A Meetup - August 22nd

Informal WordPress Q&A Meetup - August 22nd

This message board is read-only.

Rochester, MI
Post #: 5
Hi -

Based on the success of July's Q&A session, several members asked for more Q&A sessions.
I setup a casual meetup where we can review specific WordPress Questions and provide some good answers.
I've setup an informal get together in Troy on August 22nd.

5725 Rochester Rd, Troy, MI 48084
Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm

Wireless is available so bring your laptop.
If you think you can make it, please send an email to and I'll add you to the reservation count!