addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Des Moines Metro Knitters Message Board Des Moines Metro Knitters Discussion Forum › A few details regarding Metro Knitters

A few details regarding Metro Knitters

Liz W.
atypicalmom
Norway, ME
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to email the group regarding a few details ...

Some of our members have offered to host future meetups. If you're interested in hosting a meetup at your house, please feel free to email me a date that you'd like to host a get-together. Please though, don't feel obligated.

As some of you know, Tamara teaches adult ed. knitting classes that begin this coming week including Thursday. Several members will be attending, however, those of us who can make it will continue to get together for informal knitting on Thursdays.

Starting in October, we will also have knitting on Saturdays at 1PM, also at Grounds. I'll post these events soon, so you can RSVP and make plans to come if you can.

What do you think about Grounds? I know some members have brought up concerns with the lighting and even the poor sound. Do you have any suggestions for a different location? We could experiment around town and see if there is another place we like. I just keep scheduling it at Grounds because it seems pretty central and easy to remember.

Our weekly Thursday meetups continue to be a lot of fun. We're meeting again this Thursday at Grounds...

To RSVP for Thursday, Sept. 29th, please click on this link: http://knitting.meetu...­

If the change affects your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP 'No' or 'Maybe' as well as 'Yes'.)

You can always get in touch with me via email at: elizakat77@msn.com or give me a call at 251-6818.

Thanks!

Liz White