addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Des Moines Metro Knitters Message Board Des Moines Metro Knitters Discussion Forum › Additional Meetup Times

Additional Meetup Times

Tamara S
Group Organizer
Des Moines, IA
As you know, the Des Moines Metro Knitters Meetup Group is an eclectic group of women (and some men) who share the love of all things fiber.  We currently schedule 4 weekly meetups -- 2 on Thursday evenings, 1 on Friday evening and 1 on Saturday afternoons.  However, this schedule does not accommodate everyone who would like to sit and knit, crochet and even spin with others.  One statement commonly given by people who have left the group is that there are no daytime meetups or just that their schedule doesn't fit ours.
I am asking everyone for suggestions of days/evenings, times and places you might attend a meetup if it were on the schedule.  Your response doesn't necessarily mean that you WILL attend, just that you MIGHT if offered.  I have copied this message to the Discussion Board so that suggestions can be made there.
Please give this some thought.  We want to include everyone who wants to be included.
Lisa H.
Des Moines, IA
Post #: 10
I would love to attend a daytime meetup. Mon, Thurs, or Fri (any time between 9am and 2pm) would work for me.

Thanks! Lisa H.
Tamara S
Group Organizer
Des Moines, IA
Post #: 388
Peg Hammer agrees:

I agree with Lisa. Anytime from 9 - 2. Maybe 9-12? Also as of now the day makes on [Ed. note: I think she means no] difference.
linda w.
user 10980935
Panora, IA
Post #: 1
Mon - Fri daytime group would appeal to me

Linda Wall
Jacqueline R
Urbandale, IA
Post #: 21
I agree with Linda W.
Bondurant, IA
Post #: 201
I've been wanting to start a Tuesday evening craft circle somewhere in the Ankeny/Altoona/Bondurant/East DM area. The Bondurant Library has space we can use for free, as long as nothing else is booked, but it's not very comfy. I have done a night or two at Panera. Anyone else interested or have ideas on a location?