addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Midlands Comedy, Music, Philosophy, Walking & Writers Message Board › Lee Evans.... 26th Sept?

Lee Evans.... 26th Sept?

Beverley
user 13804501
Birmingham, GB
Post #: 1
I have a spare ticket to see Lee Evans later this month (Monday 26th Sept).....it is a tad
expensive (I think) at £35.
If interested send me a message before next weekend.....(my daughter bought them and is going crazy
at me as I thought I would have someone to go with.....) crying

Bev
Luke B.
user 11811317
Birmingham, GB
Post #: 2
I'm a fan of Lee Evans. Been meaning to go to his gig's for awhile. It is quite expensive but I will have ticket. If you don't mind.

Luke
Beverley
user 13804501
Birmingham, GB
Post #: 2
Ok Luke will contact you to sort it...... smile
Luke B.
user 11811317
Birmingham, GB
Post #: 3
ok thank you Bev