Enjoy an opportunity to shoot along side a recognized expert in landscape photography, then learn post production techniques anyone can use to enhance their works. The group of 25 will meet Jason at a local nature preserve for some sunrise action and shoot for a few hours, then break for breakfast/lunch, and meet again back at Milford Photo for 2 hours of review and editing/manipulation of images. For DSLR owners of all levels. Bring all your gear for a fun morning of shooting. Visit Jason's website www.luminescentphoto.com for his bio and images.
For more info contact Jess at Milford Photo (info below).
Itinerary: 7am meet at Center and shoot to 10+am
Break for breakfast, brunch, or lunch at any area restaurant (many great ones near store)
Noon meet back at Milford Photo to a 2 hour review/post product tutorial
*outside of the start time, these times may shift as the day develops
Please read these notes:
* Lunch is not provided with this workshop.
* Participants will have an approximate 2 hour break between the shooting and editing session.
* Payment is required with registration and meetup registration alone does not secure a place.
* Contact Jess at Milford Photo for payment (info below).
* Limit of 25 people.
* This meetup will be run rain or shine.
* Cancellations made 10 days before the event date may preclude refund. We would try to find someone to take your spot.