*. This event is NOT hosted by Milwaukee Vegan Meetup. We are sharing this community event.
The Plant-Based Nutrition Organization of WI ("PBNOW") holds monthly meetings at the Whitefish Bay Public Library (2nd floor activity room) on the 2nd Thursday of each month from 6:00pm-7:30pm. The mission of our monthly meetings is to educate, empower and support. At each meeting, a national plant-based nutrition expert presents to us live via SKYPE, followed by a question and answer session. This is also a great opportunity to find out more about our PBNOW group. PBNOW.org.
SPEAKER (LIVE VIA SKYPE):
DR. NEAL BARNARD M.D., F.A.C.C.
• M.D., Clinical researcher, Author
• Adjunct Associate Professor of Medicine at the George Washington University School of Medicine
• Founder of the Washington DC based Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
• Author of numerous bestselling books, including "Dr Neal Barnard's Program for Reversing Diabetes" and “The Cheese Trap”
* Author of articles appearing in the: Journal of the American Medical Association, American Journal of Medicine, Journal of the American Dietetic Association, American Journal of Cardiology, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Lancet Oncology, Preventive Medicine, etc
Dr Barnard will be available for Q&A, after his talk.