addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

milwaukee vegan meetup Message Board › New Vegan/vegetarian Eatery in Brookfield!

New Vegan/vegetarian Eatery in Brookfield!

Jen
snowmobiler36
Nashotah, WI
Post #: 2
Hi all -

Here in a brand new eatery in the Brookfield area. The owner Robin Kasch is very vegan friendly and is familiar with the CHIP (Coronary Health Improvement Project) Program from Loma Linda University in Southern California. The food is excellent and the atmosphere is modern/trendy. It opened officially February 18th.

Cafe Manna
3815 N. Brookfield Rd.
Brookfield, WI 53045
(262) 790-2340

http://www.cafemanna....­

Be well! biggrin

Jen
A former member
Post #: 1
ooooh thanks so much for posting this!!! I live right by Brookfield city so this is wonderful!! i went to the website and im super excited to go eat there!! i'm soo happy to have such a vegan-friendly restaurant so close to me!!