addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

milwaukee vegan meetup Message Board › MARV Vegan Thanksgiving Feast

MARV Vegan Thanksgiving Feast

lindsay
lindsayt21
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 16
MARV is once again hosting their vegan thanksgiving potluck, on saturday november 22 at 5pm. Please RSVP by november 19th if you would like to attend. i've got a .pdf with all of the details, and i was hoping to attach it here, but i can't figure out if there's actually a way to do that, so i'm going to upload it in the Files area and we'll see how that works. :)

edited to add: success! the details, and also a map, have been uploaded in the files area. check them out!
Matt
user 3612558
Purcellville, VA
Post #: 18
Do we RSVP here, email to you or contact MARV directly?

I think it would be great if we could get a group together to support this.
A former member
Post #: 1
http://www.marveg.org...­
Print and mail the registration form. And HURRY! They need it by November 19th.

My family and I are going!! (for the first time) I'm super thrilled.
A former member
Post #: 8
We've been going for probably about 12 years now. It's a fun event.
You can check out some pictures from last year at this link.
A former member
Post #: 17
DEFINITELY call if you are sending it late. They don't check email much so email is not the best way to get in touch with them.

A bunch of us are going again this year. The new venue (same as last year) is wonderful.

It filled up almost completely last year so get there a little early to try to sit together.
Matt
user 3612558
Purcellville, VA
Post #: 19
I sent in my RSVP and check on Monday, I'll try to call to confirm.

How are we going to get a table together?
Matt
user 3612558
Purcellville, VA
Post #: 20
That was an awesome meal! I really need to learn how to cook some of that stuff ;)