addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

milwaukee vegan meetup Message Board › roadtrip to vita rawstaurant and kavarna cafe in green bay this friday, 12-11

roadtrip to vita rawstaurant and kavarna cafe in green bay this friday, 12-11

JP
jpea
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 65
that's right, we're finally doing a roadtrip to the raw vegan vita rawstaurant and vegetarian kavarna cafe in green bay... why green bay has all this veggie goodness, we may never know, but we intend to taste it

we'll probably depart from milwaukee mid afternoon fri, 12-11, say 2-3pm to beat the rushour, must be back by 10;30pm, green bay is 2 hours away

from my earlier post-

'Hit it or quit it people! Who knows how long these vegan and veg. restaurants will last up there in the soon-to-be frozen tundra of Green Bay. Time for a roadtrip up there soon, before the land ices over with that all too familiar and forboding, reflective glaze. Vita is not open Sun or Mon, and closes by 7pm or 8pm every day, Kavarna is open every day. So, Mon. through Sat., we're gonna go in the next few weeks. It's now or possibly never. Recognize!'

alan
Alaniam
Germantown, WI
Post #: 3
Well Jp when you put it that way . . .
You make me feel like I have very little choice but to support this endeavor. Maybe it''s a Vegan matter, a regional pride thing. A Green Bay, thing, a show those Califernia basterds thing that we are quite capable of doing the Foood Channel/Tofokeys that we can also raise a little consciousness in our beautiful North Woods (Climax Forests not er tree farms) wishin our vegan surfer dudes and dudettes a pleasant long deep slumber (er nap).
The sooner the better. I'd like to see us auto pool. When and where?
BTW kudos to the management, for a wonderful getaway at Stakd this afternoon. I like the objectivity used in assessing the food and Service but to me what makes these gettogethers is the new friendships made, renewed and deepened. And the food becomes a bit secondary in the big scheme of things (yes curse me for the scoundrel I am, but dats the way I sees it).
Now I see the service as a B-, the Pea Soup A+
, the stacked Portabello as an excellent concept that fell way short in reality?! (C-) Other Vegans as (A).