addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Community Bark's Milwaukee Dog Lovers Meetup Message Board › Anyone interested in a dog frisbee group?

Anyone interested in a dog frisbee group?

Kerry W.
user 58420942
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 1
I am interested in a dog frisbee club but I cannot find any in this SE WI. There are clubs in other cities and states such as Chicago and cities in MI. If there are frisbee groups in this area, iI would love to hear about them. If not, is anyone interested in forming a group?
A former member
Post #: 52

I have a little Frisbee and ball player. I might be interested.

Lorna
Judith O.
user 43353182
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 2
I have a couple of frisbees and would also be interested, but probably only in an enclosed dog park. Mine is still a puppy and not great with commands.
Julie
user 10487088
Oconomowoc, WI
Post #: 1
I'd love to find a frisbee group! My Aussie loves to catch a frisbee. We're in the Milwaukee/Waukesha area and can meet most any where.

Julie