addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Milwaukee Fun Message Board › No-Shows

No-Shows

Jason
jasonrene
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 3
Hi everyone.

It's been great to meet those of you who I've met, and I hope you've been having fun at our recent meetups.

There has been several instances of people RSVP'ing yes to a meetup only to not show up at the actual event. We've previously asked members to make sure that they change their RSVP to no if plans change, but some members of the group have continued to do this.

So this will be our solution: If 3 instances occur for which you RSVP yes to a Featured Meetup and are a no-show (who didn't change your RSVP to no prior to the event), we reserve the right to remove you from the group.

Our organizers make a lot of plans around the number of RSVP's for any given event, and if you say you're going to be there, you should be there. We want you to be there! So please don't say you will and then don't.

Thanks!
Jason
Patrick
user 78864512
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 1
Sounds like a perfectly reasonable plan to me.