addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Milwaukee Fun Message Board › Anyone interested in event hosting?

Anyone interested in event hosting?

Jason
jasonrene
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 4
Hi all,

As the group approaches 200 members, I'm interested in continually growing our group and offering up ideas that appeal to people across the group.

We will continue to all any member to suggest ideas, and when 3 or more people RSVP to an idea, it is automatically announced. But I would love to have people volunteer to be event organizers for the group, who would have the ability to create and immediately announce new events. We already have a couple of event organizers in the group, who are doing a great job, and I'm looking to add to that team. (As this group is and will remain free, there is no money involved in this. It's all for the fun of socializing.)

If you're interested, please send me a message. Thanks!