We are excited to announce that fellow member and instructor David Bate will be conducting a two part series on color correction in Photoshop.
There will be a bonus Creative Cloud license to raffle off at the end of the 2nd part. You must attend both to be eligible. So mark your calendars for both January 9th AND February 6th.
Rescuing lost detail through Levels, Curves and Shadows/Highlights
• Why auto exposure commands work beautifully on one image and terribly on the next.
When can they be trusted?
• Using critical information in histograms to bring out the best in your image.
• The single most important advantage that curves has over levels.
• Advanced options of Shadows/Highlights that Adobe hides from its users.
• How to work selectively and nondestructively with all of the luminosity adjustment commands.
• The information covered in this session provides the foundation to the color correction techniques that will be covered in the February meeting.