This Meetup was canceled.
VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE: We are postponing this meeting due to weather. We will be rescheduling .
UPDATE: This is the second part. Listed below is what will be covered.
We are excited to announce that fellow member and instructor David Bate will be conducting a two part series on color correction in Photoshop.
There will be a bonus Creative Cloud license to raffle off at the end of the 2nd part. You must attend both to be eligible. So mark your calendars for both January 9th AND February 6th.
A Comprehensive View of Color through the Eyes of Photoshop
• Important differences and limitations of the Additive and Subtractive Color Systems.
• Those darn gamut problems.
• How Photoshop understands and manipulates the world of color.
• How to determine if your image needs color correcting.
• How to adjust color on poorly calibrated monitors.
• How to choose the best color correction technique for your image’s needs.