addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Milwaukee Graphic Design/Adobe Users Meetup Group Message Board › Hey You! - Let's talk about you at an upcoming Meetup!

Hey You! - Let's talk about you at an upcoming Meetup!

A former member
Post #: 24
Meetups aren't all about guest speakers! Share some of your insights with the group for our monthly meetings! Email me (Tiffany) with your ideas.

Don't know if people are interested? Chat about it here!

Some great ideas I'd like to see ...

Help me with my business. Bring your ideas to the board and round up collabrative ideas, implementation and advice from Designers.

New Forms of Media. Let's chat about v-logging, blogging, podcasting and you tubing. Then we'll share our favorites.

Concept to Design. How do those agency and corporate kids bring a napkin sketch to a billboard?

What about you?